The CPI-U value increased from September's value of 231.407 to a value of 232.773 in March 2013. The resulting 0.59% semi-annual increase translates to a...
I Bond Rate for November 2012 - April 2013
As expected, the I bond rate for the period of November 2012 through April 2013 will have a composite rate of 1.76%. The new composite rate reflects the 0.88% increase...
What will the next I Bond rate be? November 2012
The CPI-U value increased from March's value of 229.392 to September's value of 231.407, resulting in a semi-annual adjustment of 0.88%. Since we now know the...
Common Sense on Mutual Funds
Bogle shows you how simplicity and common sense invariably trump costly complexity, and how a low cost, broadly diversified portfolio is virtually assured of outperforming the vast majority of Wall Street professionals over the long-term.
Use this form to contact us. Before you use this form, please be aware of the following:
- Please read the Frequently Asked Questions page first. Many
common questions are already answered here.
- This site is not affiliated with TreasuryDirect or the Treasury
Department. Do not ask about your account or questions specific
to your bonds. They will not be answered. NEVER SEND YOUR SOCIAL SECURUTY NUMBER
- This site is about Series I Savings Bonds and not corporate bonds. Questions about
other bonds will not receive a response.
- I'm a friendly guy, but it may take a few days for a response. Patience please.
- Your names and email address will not be abused.
Page last modified 1/16/2012