The semi-annual CPI-U rate dropped from 238.031 to 236.119, resulting in a negative variable rate for this period. The resulting variable rate will be 0.00 since bonds can...
The Investor's Manifesto
The Investor's Manifesto will help you understand the nuts and bolts of executing a lifetime investment plan, including: how to survive dealing with the investment industry, the practical meaning of market efficiency, how much to save, and what vehicles to use to achieve financial security and freedom.
Use this form to contact us. Before you use this form, please be aware of the following:
- Please read the Frequently Asked Questions page first. Many
common questions are already answered here.
- This site is not affiliated with TreasuryDirect or the Treasury
Department. Do not ask about your account or questions specific
to your bonds. They will not be answered. NEVER SEND YOUR SOCIAL SECURUTY NUMBER
- This site is about Series I Savings Bonds and not corporate bonds. Questions about
other bonds will not receive a response.
- I'm a friendly guy, but it may take a few days for a response. Patience please.
- Your names and email address will not be abused.
Page last modified 1/16/2012